Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rielle Hunter

Rielle talked a lot about wanting to live the truth even though she was caught up in a world wind of lies while carrying on an affair with John Edwards. Oprah was pretty straight forward and candid with her questions to Rielle. She talked about being in love with Johnny and how she was trying to help him live his truth. I was somewhat agitated after watching her interview. I learned that people can talk themselves into believing anything they want to. I'm not throwing stones at her for having a relationship with a married man even though it is morally wrong. The bottom line is people make mistakes. However, I do feel she is disillusioned when it comes to living the truth. Her heart may have led her to John Edwards, but he is about as honest as Tiger Woods. Call me a doubting Thomas, but I think she is refusing to see the real truth about John Edwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment