Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good JuJu Favorite Thing #2

I can't get enough of Good JuJu. Ever since my friends and I found out about this place, we mark the calendar and can't wait to see what good deals await us. We all eagerly plan for the first Friday of the month. That's because they are only open the first weekend of every month.  Every inch of my friends suburban is filled after we've visited Good JuJu.  They have a lot of repainted antique furniture and quirky vintage items or if your just feeling nostalgic Good JuJu is the place for you.  http://www.goodjujukc.com/

Below are a few of the items I've purchased.


I purchased the buffet there as well as the lamps and replaced the shades.  The buffet is made by Thomasville and is solid wood ($158) yes, you read that correctly.  The lamps were $64 total.  I found shades for $50 on line. 

Set of candle holders $10.

Old Coke Cooler $38.


Side table $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment