Monday, February 1, 2010

Intention

My intention for starting this blog is so that I have a place to record all of the wisdom and inspiration that Oprah has brought into my world over the past 13 plus years. Over a year ago I started handwriting all of my thoughts in a notebook. The idea came to me after I saw a show with Denzel Washington, Forrest Whitaker and some of the young black actors from the movie the Great Debators. Oprah asked one of the young actors what it was like to work with Denzel and he made the comment that he kept a notebook with all of the advice he gave him while he was working on the film set. After that show, I had what Oprah would call an AHA moment and thought I'll write about what I've learned from watching Oprah. I decided it was time to get in touch with the current times and move from paper to computer. Computers and I tend to have a love hate relationship. Luckily, my husband agreed to help me get started so that I can share my journey with others and discover how Oprah has helped others who haven't had the advantage to be guests on her show. However, I did get to attend a show once. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment